Calling All Writers!
We are looking for writers for our upcoming book of historical recollections, Warren County Voices! Email us your memory of growing up or living in Warren County (1 – 5 pages, in a Word Document, with a photo if you wish) to [email protected] or [email protected] by Dec. 31, 2022. Warren County Voices to be published in early 2023!
Around the Adirondacks in Stereo, by John T. Hastings – $30.00 +tax
Now and Then: Images of Glens Falls and Queensbury, by Bob Bayle and Andrea Matte – $25.00+ tax
For purchase of Warren County (New York): Its People And Their History Over Time mail a check for $26.40 ($20.00 plus $1.40 sales tax plus $5.00 mailing) to:
Warren County Historical Society
50 Gurney Lane
Queensbury, NY 12804
Warren County Historical Society Publications And Merchandise Price List*
. The Last Seamstress of Fowler’s Mills – Teri Podnorszki Rogers $20.00
- “Listening In” Memories of Glens Falls 1755-1931 $21.40
- Reflection & Recollections $13.00
- An Historic Discourse on the Occasion of The Centennial Celebration of the Battle of Lake George (includes a copy of the Blodgett Map) $12.57
- Reflections of the Past $15.00
- The Schroon River $12.84
- Echoes in These Mountains – Glenn L. Pearsall $18.14
- 25 Interesting Historical Sites To Explore in the Lake George, NY Region $21.35
- Bicycle & Canoe Trips in the Adirondacks $ 5.00
- Family Camping in the Adirondacks $ 5.00
- Video – The Battle on Snowshoes $21.45
- Tote Bags $ 5.00
- Native American print $26.76
- Strength Without Compromise $20.00
- Adirondack, Lumber Capital of the World – Philip J. Harris $18.10
- Echoes from a Small Country Town – Louis G. Alexander $20.28
- Seeking the Northwest Passage – Don & Carol Thompson $9.10
- At the End of the Road – Ruth Lamb $19.31
Price Includes tax where applicable. Sales tax is based on Warren County, NY, tax rate of 7%. Tax due on total amount including shipping charges.
Cash, check or credit cards accepted. Customers may also charge by phone.